LOCATION: PHOENIX, AZ
ASEI Engineering is currently seeking a Mechanical Designer to join our talented team in Phoenix, AZ. This position will perform mechanical/plumbing design services for a wide variety of projects including but not limited to commercial, institutional, and light industrial projects.
- Creating HVAC and Plumbing design in AutoCAD and/or REVIT software
- Work directly with clients to determine overall project needs and design, while utilizing in-house Professional Engineer for support and quality control
- Effectively manage mechanical design projects through clear consistent communication to meet client needs, project schedules, and budget expectations
- Build long-term customer relationships with existing and potential clients through great customer service
- Foster a culture of teamwork, collaboration, and flexibility by supporting your peers as needed and participating in company-sponsored events and training.
- Proficient knowledge of AutoCAD and/or REVIT drafting/design
- Strong mechanical and plumbing design knowledge int he following areas: commercial, educational, multi-family, retail, religious, light commercial.
- Experience with Carrier HAP and/or Trane Trace calculation software.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet aggressive deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience in maintaining strong client relationships
- Ability to communicate effectively with people through oral and written communications.
- Self-motivated, reliable individual that thrives on doing a job well.
- Independence, initiative, and desire to achieve while living out the values of ASEI Engineering- Quality / Accuracy / Integrity / Flexibility
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Proficient in AutoCAD software
- Proficient in AutoCAD 2014 or higher
- Experience with Carrier HAP and/or Trane Trace calculation software is a plus.
- Experience using MS Office
- Education or Experience with REVIT software a plus.
Employees are the most valuable asset to any business. We believe the competitive salary and benefits package provided by ASEI reflect that value. Our benefit package includes a matching 401k plan, medical and dental insurance, paid holidays, personal time-off, monthly/quarterly incentive programs, paid gym memberships and a corporate coaching program. We also offer opportunities for continued education, career development, and more.